Veraviewpocs 2D Digital Pan/Ceph
Veraviewepocs 2D offers crystal clear panoramic and cephalometric images with low effective dose. Designed for versatility, the 2D model can be upgraded to 3D at a later date. With fully automatic settings, Veraviewepocs 2D is easy to operate.
- Completely upgradeable to the Veraviewepocs 3D model
- 7.4 second panoramic; 4.9 second cephalometric
- Super Fine Mode option for even higher resolution images
- Continuous, automatic adjustment of kV and mA for excellent clarity
- High quality images using both Digital Direct Automatic Exposure (DDAE) and Automatic Image Enhancer (AIE)
- Easy patient positioning with AF automatic positioning, triple laser beams, and power assisted movement
- Wide dynamic range of hard and soft tissue
Item #: i871ma0005
J. Morita #: 30-5347041
This unit features a variety of options and specialized programs such as the Orthoradial Panoramic projection, which reduces the overlapping of neighboring teeth, and the Shadow Reduction Panoramic projection, which reduces obstructing shadows. Patient positioning is also easy with AF Automatic Positioning - a light beam sensor automatically positions the C-arm without requiring the patient to move. For accurate diagnosis and analysis, Veraviewepocs 2D offers high definition, refined imaging processing with multi-plane observation.
Veraviewpocs 2D Digital Pan/Ceph Brochure