AED PLUS Fully-Automatic with Cover

  • Provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR.
  • The only AED that can see what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts and features a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real time.
  • Powered by 10 Lithium batteries.
  • One-piece electrode design accounts for anatomical variation and meets the anthropometric chest characteristics of 99% of the population. If needed, the lower electrode can be separated and adjusted to accommodate the remaining 1% of the population.
  • Configurable to display ECG.
  • Contains:
    • 1 soft case
    • 1 set of CPR-D adult electrodes
    • 1 set of 10 Lithium batteries
    • Operator's Guide for individual operators


  • Available in
    • English (823zo01)
    • French (823zo02)


  • Item #: i823zo0001

    Zoll Medical #:

  • Invalid entry! Please try again.
    item #:   - Qty:   added to Cart