CADI OPTIMUM Sensor
- Incredibly clear & detailed images through CADI’s proprietary software integration, preprogrammed filtering & 16 bit data transfer
- 5 year warranty
- Inexpensive replaceable Kevlar cable
- Largest active area to outer shell ratio which results in more diagnostic information with smaller intra oral footprint
- Rounded corners with a smaller intra oral height allow for improved comfort & placement without the compromise in size of image
- Superior intra oral visibility with yellow face for placement & X-ray head alignment
- Canadian based remote support & service center
- Available in 2 sizes: Adult (873qq07), Pedo (873qq08)
Item #: i873qq0001
The CADI OPTIMUM Universal Adult sensor is a compact full sized sensor ideal for both horizontal and vertical bitewings, periapical images, and endo applications. Not as bulky as many other sensors, the CADI OPTIMUM Universal Adult sensor maximizes the active-area-to-outer-shell ratio, and provides a comfortable sensor that is easy for staff to position in all areas of the mouth. The result is a more positive experience for your patients and your staff.
The CADI OPTIMUM Pedo sensor is an optimum sized sensor for smaller individuals, children and unique situations where a smaller dimension may be necessary.
For endo applications, the custom designed endo holder set allows the user to securely and easily position the sensor, while rubber dam clamps and files are in place.